Exclamation Unanswered: I Need Report Help!!!

I need some help on my reports. As of now, I'm having kind of a hitch with it. I want the reports to only report out the records that have a Social Security Number assigned to that person but instead, it prints out all the records concerning it even if this person does not have a Social Security Number filled in for them yet. Is there a property I can set on the report or what? I'm running the report based on a sort by "Craft Type" if that helps anything.

Thank you for all of your help in advance.

Cool

Nevermind....I got it all figured out already. It's too early on Monday That was an easy fix I was missing earlier. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuck
    Nevermind....I got it all figured out already. It's too early on Monday That was an easy fix I was missing earlier. Thanks guys.
    Hi jtuck,

Just out of courtesy could you explain your answer here so that others who may come to the Forum with the same situation as yours will then know how to resolve it. This is what makes the Forum really work and be more informative.

thanks and have a nice one,
    BUD

No problem, Bud.....

It was a very easy solution. All you have to do is go into your query that your using to create your report and set the appropriate field to "Is Not Null" in the criteria field in order to make sure that the report only prints the records that has data in that field.

For example, in my application for my reports I want them to print out certain records but if the record does not have data in Social Security Number field, then I do not want it to display the record. So if it is Null, then I do not want it to show in the report, but if there is data in it then I it needs to be shown in the report along with the rest of it's data.

I hope that this is a thorough enough explanation and easy to follow