Unanswered: Minutes calculation formula question?

For the formula below I am calculating the total number of BLOCK_TIME minutes and multiplying by 26. I want to break down the the minutes to multiply only the first 15 minutes by 26 and then multiply the remaining minutes by a different number.

(time({BLOCK_TIME.BLOCK_END_HHMM}) - (time({BLOCK_TIME.BLOCK_START_HHMM})))/60*26

Hi, try this
    Code:
    ((time({BLOCK_TIME.BLOCK_END_HHMM}) - (time({BLOCK_TIME.BLOCK_START_HHMM}))) -(
    (time({BLOCK_TIME.BLOCK_END_HHMM}) - (time({BLOCK_TIME.BLOCK_START_HHMM})))-15) /60*26
    +
    ((time({BLOCK_TIME.BLOCK_END_HHMM}) - (time({BLOCK_TIME.BLOCK_START_HHMM})))-15)/60*100
    Madhivanan

Question Minutes calculation formula question

I tried plugging this formula in, but how do I get it to recognize the remaining minutes greater than 15? The second part of your formula seems to continue reconizing the first 15 minutes too. So what I am trying to do is charge $27.42 for the first 15 minutes of a case. Then I will charge $25.44 for any remaining minutes left in the case. Does this seem workable?

If {POST_CASE.MAJOR_MINOR_CODE} = 1 then
    ((time({POST_CASE.STOP_TIME})-(time({POST_CASE.START_TIME})))-15) /60*27.42
    +
    ((time({POST_CASE.STOP_TIME})-(time({POST_CASE.START_TIME})))-15)/60*25.44))

Thumbs up

Hi, try this

If {POST_CASE.MAJOR_MINOR_CODE} = 1 then
    ((time({POST_CASE.STOP_TIME})-(time({POST_CASE.START_TIME})))-15) /60*27.42
    +
    (time({POST_CASE.STOP_TIME})-15)/60*25.44

Madhivanan