Unanswered: Input Form Help Required

Evening All,
    I have a (im sure) small problem with an access form i am using. the form records information on call quality within a call centre environment. I have set up the form with the relevent criteria and some radio buttons for Yes, No or N/A results. These are fine as i have just set up the control source directly into the correspoding table. However my form also works out a percentage pass mark depending on how many criteria met etc.
    Because of the formulae entered in these percentage (text)boxes i am unable to assign the control source to the table, so i can get the individual marks for each question but not the overall marks or percentage. I have been pointed in the direction of an Update query but am unsure of how to reference this to a form field. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Eddiesvoicebox

Provided Answers: 1
    calculate the percentage at the form/report level as opposed to the table itself
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the brief description of the problem. You see i can get the percentage on screen within the form but i then need to get that info into the table. this is the only information i cant process from the form. It needs to be kept for future reporting purposes

THanks in advance

eddiesvoicebox