Unhappy Unanswered: input mask warnings

I'v got text box with input mask (for date/time). When I type wrong data in it
    I get warning message from Access.
    Question : How can I avoid (turn off) that type of messages ? (because I want to create my own warnings).

Use VB Script

Check out the DOCMD.SETWARNINGS OFF. The Use msgbox to create your own custom warning box.

Quote Originally Posted by miligor
    I'v got text box with input mask (for date/time). When I type wrong data in it
    I get warning message from Access.
    Question : How can I avoid (turn off) that type of messages ? (because I want to create my own warnings).

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by frozedog
    Check out the DOCMD.SETWARNINGS OFF. The Use msgbox to create your own custom warning box.
    One word of caution....be careful on the SetWarnings part because that will turn off ALL of your Warnings for any other things you may have going on. IF you really want to turn your warnings off for a particular instance try:

Code:
        CurrentDB.Execute "YourQueryName"
    Reason is most New or not real heavy programmers of Access somehow tend to forget to do the DoCmd.SetWarnings ON at the end. Therefore not getting any warnings when running things like UpdateQueries and the like. I will check some of mine and see about you making your own custom error messages/warnings.....been a while for me though.

Hope you ALL have a Happy and Wonderful New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BUD