1. Experience in all aspects of Data Modeling such as Conceptual, Logical & Physical Data modeling.
2. Experience in information management
a) Strategy Vs. Goals Vs. Business Process matrix
b) Goals Vs. Business Process Vs. Applications Vs. Systems matrix
c) Business Process Vs. Application Vs. Systems matrix Vs. Data matrix
c) Impact Analysis on changes of any components like (Strategy, Goals, Applications, Systems, Data)
3. Experience in Business Process modeling (BPMN notations), Data Flow Modeling (Gane & Sarson)
4. Use of architecture modeling tools like 'System Architect'
5. Expressing/documenting meta-data in non-technical language
Develop Methodology for defining the As-is and To-Be data architecture
- Develop Methodology for defining the As-is and To-Be data architecture
·Obtain or develop tools and templates to support implementation of the methodology
·Discovery and Documentation of As-Is architecture by working with the Subject Matter Experts in M2S and Enterprise Architecture teams
·Validate the As-Is architecture with SME’s
·Provide and facilitate Business Process Discovery by working with Business Analyst to map business requirements with As-Is Architecture
·Perform gap analysis between business requirements (current and future) and As-Is architecture.
·Align with Enterprise Architecture Initiatives and provide To-Be Data Architecture(As-is Systems & Data Flow, Logical Data Model(s) for prioritized foundation Entities.
·Create, Validate and publish Interim To-Be Architecture
·Assist with design of the long term Foundation Data Strategy Map