Unanswered: insert the calendar to the form

hii there..i need to develop a new system using the Microsoft Access.in the system,user need to enter the date.to make the user easy i want to put the calendar box.that is when user click the box that he /she must enter the date,there will appear a calendar to make the user can choose the date from the calendar.so if somebody know about this please tell me ok...i'm new user for Microsoft Access.thanks...

Provided Answers: 1
    You can use the Mircrosoft MonthView Object

you mean that i need to install the Microsoft Monthview or where i can get it?

Provided Answers: 1
    I think it comes with the Visual Basic, if you install the Visual basic, you don't need to install this object, just click the button (more objects) in your Object toolbar and locate that object.

if without using VB code

is there the other way to do without using the VB code? if you have the idea..plz tell me.

It's an ActiveX object. You can just go to Insert-->ActiveX Control....

You don't necessarily need to code anything. Just set the control source of the object to your field.

There is also MS Date and Time Picker for a little different look, or Calendar Control.

-Chris

Calendar in a fomr

Quote Originally Posted by cpgospi
    It's an ActiveX object. You can just go to Insert-->ActiveX Control....

You don't necessarily need to code anything. Just set the control source of the object to your field.

There is also MS Date and Time Picker for a little different look, or Calendar Control.
    -Chris
    *** This is the best way to get calendar on a form