Lightbulb Unanswered: HELP!!! Outlook-style Contacts List

I was trying to create a menu with a scroll bar that worked similarly to OutLooks Contacts list.

I used two User Controls: one to generate a "block" with address information pertaining to one person. The other user control generates a grid with that block so it makes a 3 x 4 grid. In the first control, there is a database connection via ADO- when opening a form with the control, it will open up 12 ADO connections (a problem I have).

when I push the scroller button, I am trying to get the ado control in the first user control to tell ADO to move on the next 12 people- it takes a real long time, and I can't seem to unload previous blocks, just lower their Z-Order.

This method seems to be too costly on memory and futile for the purpose of making address access easier. Any help as to alternative methods or corrections to my current method?
    Thanks

Provided Answers: 1
    Uh... HOW could you possibly use 12 ADO connections simultaneously in an address form?

I have no doubt the problem is in the approach you took. Please either post your code or an explanation of your logic.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

I changed it up a little now:
    the logic involved: In a user control, I created a "block" that consists of textboxes in a user control, with some flags for each text box to be visible or nonvisible. In the main form, there is a Do Loop that loads a 3x6 grid-like area of the blocks of the user control (index is set to 0 and goes to 18, with the 0 being invisible). on that main form, there is also an ADO control that loads into the loaded blocks the data from a table. It then passes that data into the user control to fill up that block index.

Right now I am working on how to save it once the user has made a modification to the name or address. Shouldn't be too hard to do that after all the other work.