Question Unanswered: Editing before printing a report

I'm working with a query to make my report. Before the report comes up I want to view all the information thats going to be in the report on a form.
    My queston is. What would be a good way to go about making the information editable without changing the table.
    I'm looking up orders between two dates. But I may want to remove one of the orders from the report or change the information in an order. But I dont want to permanently change the information on the table.

My inexperienced, sloppy, hacker, untrained, self taught, bumbling through my DB's, self would pass all the information to a temp table so that you could do what you wish with the data, print the report you want, then drop the table.
    Please note I am sure there are better ways but my bad answers tend to invite people to give good answers. If just to point out how wrong I can be.

That's my 2 cents.
    Darasen

Darasen,

That's brilliant!

so was Enron's accounting!

...you want to make reports where the users can modify the reported data and leave no trace of the edits in the db.

hmmmmm

izy
    currently using SS 2008R2

Quote Originally Posted by Darasen
    My inexperienced, sloppy, hacker, untrained, self taught, bumbling through my DB's, self would pass all the information to a temp table so that you could do what you wish with the data, print the report you want, then drop the table.
    Please note I am sure there are better ways but my bad answers tend to invite people to give good answers. If just to point out how wrong I can be.

That's my 2 cents.

Dont worry about it. I'm not so experienced and probably hack my DB's too. This is exactly what I was thinking of doing myself. I was mearly wondering if there was another maybe better way to do it.
    If I dont get anything else this is what I'll end up doing.