Project Description: A team is being assembled to design, build, and test the Limited Remote Desktop Guard (LRDG). The LRDG consists of an ultra-thin remote desktop client; a server-side application built on top of Citrix MetaFrame technologies; and a trusted interface to proxy all communications between the client and server. The project will enable remote desktop access to a variety of applications, and will support remote access to audio and video devices.
Job Description: This team member will develop interfaces between the Citrix ICA protocol and the LRDG communications protocol. This position requires an experienced and talented Windows and/or Linux developer, with a very strong understanding of the ICA protocol and Citrix internals. Experience engineering and installing Citrix solutions will be helpful, but is not a substitute for in-depth protocol-level knowledge of Citrix internals.
The ideal candidate will have at least four years of experience designing and developing software applications for Microsoft Windows and/or Linux platforms. At least two of those years must involve C/C++ development. The successful candidate will perform expert application coding, to include complete code documentation.
· Earned degree in computer science, electrical or computer engineering;
· Strong Windows or Linux development experience (four or more years);
· Background in C/C++ (two or more years);
· Verifiable experience working with the ICA protocol and Citrix internals;
· Experience with sockets, multithreaded applications, and common APIs.
· Experience with Security-Enhanced (SE) Linux;
· Experience with military or intelligence community environments, specifically with cross-domain solutions, security accreditations, and related policies;
· Experience implementing Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), or other “thin client” protocols;
· Experience with data encryption and PKI;
· Experience with low-level programming, such as device drivers and kernels.
Location: This full-time position will be initially located in Annapolis, Maryland, and will re-locate to Linthicum, Maryland.
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending, Holiday, Vacation, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Business Area Performance Bonus and Equity Earn-Out Program.
If you are interested, please contact me directly: