Question Unanswered: Set "Trial-Offer Period" Duration and Use Expiration

Is there a way to create in MS Access a dBase file with a "trial-offer period" - so that users may have access to and try out a dBase for a specific period of time and after the specified trial-offer period, user would be denied access to the dBase? Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Well what I like to use is an .mde file instead of the full .mdb file. Then if a user likes it and want the full file they can PayPal me (just another similar idea that's pretty workable)...
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
    Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips

Create a form frmExpiration with some text and close the db.

On the startup form create a on open function

If date > then 01.01.2005 then
    DoCmd.DeleteObject acForm, "frmMain"
    DoCmd.Rename "frmMain", acForm, "frmExpiration"
    end if

The main menu will now no longer exist and program disabled

MN US
    Slight variation of theJedi's solution. I've used a subform in my startup form (frmLogin) that is bound to a table [tblRegistration]. I store a shutdown date as well as a registration code. This allows users to keep using the same file if they have the code. Some simple IF-Else statements to show/hide buttons does the trick...

Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer)
    	'Enter Registration Code here and cmdRegister_Click and change RegDate in tblRegistration for activation date
    	If (Me!RegDate > Date) Or (Me!RegCode = 1234567890) Then
    		Me.Visible = False
    		Forms!frmLogin!cmdLogin.Visible = False
    	End If
    End Sub
    Private Sub cmdRegister_Click()
    	'Enter Registration Code Here AND Form_Open and Change RegDate in tblRegistration for activation date
    	If (Me!RegCode = 1234567890) Then
    		Forms!frmLogin!cmdLogin.Visible = True
    		Me.Visible = False
    		MsgBox ("Registration code not entered correctly. Please try again or contact xxx to obtain your code.")
    	End If
    End Sub
    Note: I send this out as an MDE, like Paul mentioned, then wipe it out if they purchase an MDB.