Exclamation Unanswered: How to install sql plus ???

Hi all
    can u plz suggest me on how to download and install sql plus on windows xp professional ??
    can it be done easily without requirement of a cd ?
    can it b free of cost or does it reqiuire to b paid for downloading and installing??
    can suggest me soon !!i wanna download and install sql plus and am trying to learn oracle for the first time!!can give me some sites through which i can download and install sql plus in windows xp professional!!
    thanks all
    can suggest me soon

Provided Answers: 4
    Ushareddy, don't multiply the same topics all around the Forum. This is your third post and the third topic with the same subject. You'll confuse other users and, even more likely, confuse yourself reading answers on several places.

Suggestion: if you're going to learn about Oracle, post your questions there and be patient ... you'll get the answer (at least, most people do).

how do i install sql plus for windows?

Why can't you just answer his question instead of bashing and being hateful? When I did a search for "install sql plus" this post was the first to come up so I think it's a good place to let us know how to install sql plus on windows. Can anyone be nice enough to tell me how to install sql plus for windows?

Thanks,
    Cycleash

Quote Originally Posted by Littlefoot View Post
    Ushareddy, don't multiply the same topics all around the Forum. This is your third post and the third topic with the same subject. You'll confuse other users and, even more likely, confuse yourself reading answers on several places.

Suggestion: if you're going to learn about Oracle, post your questions there and be patient ... you'll get the answer (at least, most people do).

Provided Answers: 12
    Can anyone be nice enough to tell me how to install sql plus for windows
    If everything else fails, read the instructions:
    http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b31189/apd.htm#sthref3088

If Oracle is already installed, then this might help you:
    http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b31189/qstart.htm#SQPUG003
    (See the first sentence)

Thank you so much kind sir!

Provided Answers: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cycleash View Post
    Thank you so much kind sir!
    No problem.

I know you couldn't expect this to be documented in the manual