Unanswered: I get invalid value INTERPRETED for parameter plsql_compiler_flags error for Imp.

Hi,

We upgraded the oracle client on our server from 9.2.0.1 to 9.2.0.4.

Now when we try to do an imp on the server,we get this error

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 96 encountered
    ORA-00096: invalid value INTERPRETED for parameter plsql_compiler_flags, must be from among AFFINITY, COMPILATION, SCHEDULING, MESSAGING, EXECUTION, GRANULE, BUFFER, MEDIUM, NONE, TIME, HIGH
    IMP-00000: Import terminated unsuccessfully

I guess always the default value for plsql_compiler_flags parameter is INTERPRETED,but why imp is not accepting it,Is there any problem with the upgrade? if not to what value should I set this plsql_compiler_flags so that it works fine.
    Sachi

Per Metalink:

Solution Description -------------------- You need to set the plsql_compiler_flags parameter to another value then NATIVE before exporting your data. So, either dynamically update this parameter with an 'alter system set' before exporting any data, for example: SQL> alter system set plsql_compiler_flags=INTERPRETED,NON_DEBUG; or update your init.ora to comment out this parameter (the default 'INTERPRETED','NON_DEBUG' will then be used) or set it to any other possible values, such 'INTERPRETED'. If you change your init.ora, you need to restart your database. Explanation ----------- You are encountering a bug that will be fixed in the upcoming patchsets. plsql_compiler_flags determines whether PL/SQL code is compiled native or interpreted and if debug information is included. Possible values are: 'INTERPRETED' - compile in interpreted mode 'NATIVE' - compile in native mode 'DEBUG' - include debug information 'NON_DEBUG' - no debug information Defaults are: 'INTERPRETED','NON_DEBUG' See [NOTE:151224.1] PL/SQL Native Compilation in Oracle9i References ---------- [NOTE:151224.1] PL/SQL Native Compilation in Oracle9i [NOTE:153368.1] Init.ora Parameter "PLSQL_COMPILER_FLAGS" Reference Note

HTH
    Gregg