Arrow Unanswered: Any certificate for Exam 700???

Hi folks,

I've PASSED the Exam 700 two weeks ago and i have received no email/certificate from IBM so far. So, i wonder if IBM would send me an email
    (with a certificate) informing of my pass or they would not inform me at all?

Since I am planning to take the Exam 701 shortly, and I would need the record from 700 to get certified, so I am quite worry about if IBM is losing my exam record or anything?

So, do any of u who have taken 700 give me a hint?

Thanks
    John

I passed both exams about 18 months ago, and things might have changed since then, but I did receive a PDF file with the certificate from IBM after about 3-4 weeks. I would just go ahead and take the next exam and then contact IBM a month later if you don't get the certificates by email. I don't think you need the actual certificate to claim that you are certified.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

Arrow

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your reply and that's a relieve, anyway, if IBM is gonna send the
    certificate after like 3 to 4 weeks after the exam, then i guess i don't have to
    worry just yet since it's just about 2 weeks after my exam for me.

Anyway, I still think there's just not enough information about the "post-examination" procedures and that's what worries people. I'll just send an email to IBM for my case.

Thanks
    John

Hi folks,

Just an update for my case...i have finally received my certificate from IBM. I passed the Exam on 20/12/2004 and received the certificate on 10/01/2005. It's not bad for a
    huge organization like IBM. Anyway, i still think it's not quite clear for test takers to know should he do after the test. Simply i think IBM should suggest a time for test takers to expect their certificates.

Thanks and especially to Macus_A
    John