Unhappy Unanswered: Help! Pulling my hair out!!!

I know this is a simple problem but it has bothered me for 2 days now.
    I have a work order that once information is entered, should produce the worksheet via report. The problem is that when I run the report, the infomation is blank. However, when I go back a record all the information shows up. then I have to go forward a record and run the report again. It seems like the table is not saving the data before I run the report even though I am creating a temp table before the report runs. I even created a macro to save the table first but that didn't help.

so what you are saying is that in your report there are page gaps between your data? if this is the problem then try going into design view and resizing some objects so it all fits on a single page,

There are no page gaps on the report, the actual information is missing for the current record selected. At first I based my report on a query, with the criteria [forms]![workorder]![ID]. This logical way doesn't work and I don't know what the problem could be.

One quess, the record isn't saved when you run the report, try issuing a

docmd.runcommand accmdsaverecord

prior to the openreport line
    Roy-Vidar

Thanks RoyVidar,

I knew that the information wasn't getting saved to the table before the report was run, I was beginning to run out of options. I'll try your method.

Quote Originally Posted by cpreece
    Thanks RoyVidar,

I knew that the information wasn't getting saved to the table before the report was run, I was beginning to run out of options. I'll try your method.

That's a good idea, and you can just create a CommandButton on your Form to SAVE when you are finished. Or you can set your form to Requery after you Close it, OR after you enter the last entry field.

have a nice one,
    BUD