Unanswered: Installing Oracle9i on Solaris SPARC on which Oracle8i is already running

I have an Oracle 8i running on my Server which contains two instances, up and running.

I am supposed to install Oracle 9i in the same server as part of upgrading the Application from Oracle8i to Oracle9i.

Please give the Preparation steps and guidelines for Oracle9i Installation( I need to install in such a way that after Oracle 9i installation all the three instances..that is one for Oracle9i and the existing two for Oracle8i are up and running).

And I am planning to follow the below approach for upgrading the existing Oracle8i database to Oracle9i database :

1) I'll take the full logical backup of Oracle8i database and import it in the Oracle9i database which I'll be creating. ( As the data is less than 2GB )

2) Once Oracle9i is installed I can run the create database script at the db nomount state.

Pls...give me the necessary guidelines for Installing Oracle9i in the above scenario.

Thanks a lot in advance.
    Awaiting the solution.

West Palm Beach, FL

Use Oracle Universal Installer (OUI) and follow the instructions.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

strange ...
    you would think Oracle9i would come with some installation instructions
    - The_Duck
    you can lead someone to something but they will never learn anything ...

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Thanks for the URL...I have got the required information from it.