Thread: Date Fields

Unanswered: Date Fields

I have a form where the current date is entered. I have built a query based on this form and using this date field but my date wont show up in my query. Why? i need this field so i can use formulas to calc future dates can someone help me?

Provided Answers: 1
    No clue. Post the query.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Quote Originally Posted by GregF
    I have a form where the current date is entered. I have built a query based on this form and using this date field but my date wont show up in my query. Why? i need this field so i can use formulas to calc future dates can someone help me?
    In your form, make sure that the control source for the control you have for the current date is set to the field in the query where the date should be stored. For example, if your query has a field named "Date" and this is where the current date on the form is to be stored, the set the control source for the current date control on the form to "Date". Also, set the default value of the current date control on the form to =Date().

I hope this helps. I am a hack at best, so my guidance might not be 100% accurate.

Cheers,

Craig
    rockjock