var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Unanswered: Guggi-Oracle: A New database tool for developers and DBAs
A new tool for Oracle database development and administration, called Guggi-Oracle, has been released by Impact Solutions (http://www.impact-sol.com). The tool comes with a ton of features such as:
1. View 28 different database objects such as tables, views, synonyms, directories, queues, libraries, indexes, procedures, packages, functions etc.
2. Compile PL/SQL code, create database objects (tables, views, indexes, etc.)
3. View data linked by referential integrity
4. View current active and inactive sessions.
5. Filter and view data from tables and views.
6. Easily view the source code (DDL and PL/SQL)
7. Reverse engineer a database
8. Run reports
9. Check tablespace free space, free spaces by objects, and coalesce space.
10. View latches, locks, waits, oracle parameters, registry information
11. Calculate statistical parameters such as min, max, standard deviation, variance, standard error, kurtosis, skewness of data stored in tables
12. View DBMS output
13. Change user password
14. Multiple ways to connect to Oracle - Normal, SYSDBA, SYSOPER
15. Search for database objects across all schemas
... and much, much more
You are welcome to download a free version of Guggi-Oracle by going to www.impact-sol.com