Unanswered: Easy Report Generator from Access.?

I am not a software Coder.

Which is the easy and powerful report generation tool that can be used by a non-programmer to create some professional business report from Access Database?

Tks

Provided Answers: 59
    Quote Originally Posted by akaize

Which is the easy and powerful report generation tool that can be used by a non-programmer to create some professional business report from Access Database?

Tks
    Probably the most powerful easy to use report generation tool is Microsoft Access itself. You can use Crystal Reports but it comes at an extra cost, and may no tbe appropriate.

I find you can normally do the majority of reports required for a system using the standard tools and wizards. You will probably have to do some tidying up of the reports but most of that is drag and drop. A few reports will often require some VBA code behind the form, but the first jumping off point is often a report wizard.

I would suggest that you do however need to give some thought to the queries that your report wil use. Careful query design makes the eventual reports much more straightforward.

HTH

Thumbs up Access Report Generator

Quote Originally Posted by akaize View Post

Tks
    Hello akaize,

"A little bit late" response I guess (11 years late actually ), but you may still want to try the demo for our Access Report Generator .
    Some of the features are:
    • Use the same report with a wide range of criteria
    • Export any report to PDF, Excel or Email
    • Receive a one lifetime license for all your company needs and one year of support
    • Change the title of your report with ease
    • Add reports with ease using tables
    • Add new criteria based on your database
    Last edited by AccessExperts; 04-15-16 at 12:43.