Exclamation Unanswered: Error Message! Help!

Hi -

I created a DB that is continually getting an error message. It pops up often, but it allows me to click OK and continue, but it gets annoying. My IT staff looked up the error message and this is what they got: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/236977

The problem is that the causes listed really aren't anything I did. Please help! The error message is "There isn't enough free memory to Update the display. Close unneeded programs and try again." Sounds easy right? Well, I get this error even when there is nothing else open.

Any ideas? Please bear in mind that if it involves changing admin data I have to get my IT dept involved.

Provided Answers: 1
    Did you install the service release?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

They did, yes. It does mention if you toggle between design view and form view that you should delete the picture prop until you are done doing that. I often toggle back and forth because it is a db that I am building as I go along. BUT.....I don't use pictures or autoformats. I just use the standard, sometimes with a background color to differentiate between sections.

I read somewhere about virtual memory being the problem, but the IT guys said that they did everything (defrag, etc.). Any help would be appreciated

dont know if will help

i got this error before and it actually was being caused by a reference code
    to another programs activex controls.

go into your code editor and click on tools references and make sure you only have checked what you need.

Ok. I did what you suggested. It seems to have worked! So far anyway. I will update this post if that changes for anyone else with the same problem. Thanks! =)

your welcome

your welcome