Unhappy Unanswered: Replication Problem

Hi,

I am trying to replicate a back end database in Access 2003 and I keep getting the error - "Cannot make the Invoice Line Items object in Tables Container replicable" Error 3583. The table has 24 fields, it has a unique key that contains an autonumber field. It has 65,000 records in it and if I delete 35,000 records out of it, it works. I really can't wipe out 35,000 records from the table. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Do you really need to replicate? You could also use the database splitter option in the tool/database utility. What it does is separate the tables from everything else. It makes a db with the tables, linked to another with the forms/query/reports/etc...

So this way you can have as many db with the forms/query/reports/etc.. as you have users. And a single db with the tables in it.

I do need to replicate the database. They want to take the database offsite via a laptop and enter orders, and then when they return on site they want to synchronize everything. The database currently is split into a front end and back end already. I am just trying to replicate the back end, ie, the tables.

Thanks for your input though!

will they just enter new orders on the laptop or they might modify the information already in it?