Learning Crystal Reports

Dear All,

I am a beginner for Crystal Reporting. May I know where can I get to learn Crystal Reporting by myself, eg. E-books, website,etc..

Thanks.

Regards,
    Rachael

When I just started with Crystal Report, I had no clues and I couldn't find much information on the web. Book may works. But when I took the introduction to Crystal Report, it helps a lot and after I got the basic stuff, I can discover some advanced stuff myself. That is my personnal experience. Hope this helps.

I too am just starting with crystal reports and find myself in the same predictament. After reading your post and realizing how true it is. I can not find really good information on the web, have not tried any books yet but was intrigued by the course you took and wanted to know more about it. Where was it offered and where can I go to get more info on it? Thank you for any information you can give me.

Lisa

check out my web-site for crystal reports tips and training.

www.crystalreportstips.com

Access2Crystal

If you would like to convert your Microsoft Access reports really fast into Crystal Report equivalents ( and save the headache of manually learning Crystal ), then
    try my website:

www.access2crystal.com

Training

Check out my site for Crystal Reports Training and Tips.

www.crystalreportstips.com

How to start to learn CR10

I want to start this and I bought a book for dummies/beginners. I am a user but I want to start developing reports. My work needs to cystal reports maker and I feel I can create value to the company by learning this. I want to know where to learn the introduction and I need to buy a cheap CR10 to follow the book for dummies. Please guid me where to do this. I found something in ebay but I do not know if CR10 developers editiion would be enough for my PC.

Quote Originally Posted by thien0809 View Post
    When I just started with Crystal Report, I had no clues and I couldn't find much information on the web. Book may works. But when I took the introduction to Crystal Report, it helps a lot and after I got the basic stuff, I can discover some advanced stuff myself. That is my personnal experience. Hope this helps.

Rachael HOw did you start

your email was dated 2005. You may be an expoert now and I want o to know where to start

Quote Originally Posted by seokbee View Post
    Dear All,

I am a beginner for Crystal Reporting. May I know where can I get to learn Crystal Reporting by myself, eg. E-books, website,etc..

Thanks.

Regards,
    Rachael