Unanswered: Calculating Time Span

OK, I have seen alot of threads concerning TIme. But none of them seem to answer the question I have.

I am wanting to calculate a timespan that bridges days as well and show that in Hours and minutes:

I have 2 fields StartTime and EndTime. Each one is attached to a "Stamp Button" that sets the value of the fields to Now(). I would like to see the difference between these to fields in Hours and Minutes.

I have tried a simple [EndTime]-[StartTime] but the date is not accounted for and I can't seen to get them formated the right way.

Help!

I've had this problem before, and I think you're going to have to break it up into segments, i.e. days, hours, minutes...... If you're hoping to get this into a singly field, you may have some fun with that... you ,may want to consider you valuable this information will be to you.....

This may not be the most efficient way to do it, but it will provide you with the results that you asked for:

ElapsedTime: Format(Int((DateDiff("n",[starttime],[endtime]))/60),0) & " Hours and " & Format((DateDiff("n",[starttime],[endtime]))-(Int((DateDiff("n",[starttime],[endtime]))/60)*60),0) & " Minutes"

TD

Thank You

That last bit of Code did the trick. Thanks

Now I would like to sum this information at the bottom of the form. I have converted the elapsed time to show me minutes for the sum at the bottom of the form, but now I want to see 2 hours and 3 minutes instead of 123