Unanswered: Listbox Help please!!! :)

Hello there,

I am fairly new to access and am having trouble with a few list box commands...

I have 2 listboxes on my form - lst1 and lst2.

If I select a record in the lst1, I want it to show the authors of the selected record in lst2.

I need to use lst1's ON CLICK event procedure so that when a record in lst1 box is selected lst2 displays the authors of the selected record.

The tables behind the forms are linked, as are the queries.

Any help with code will me much appreciated!

is there a query on list2?

yes, lst2 has the query for the author_id, and name fields. It also has the field "code" which links the 2 tables (and listboxes)

It is a library search I am trying to do....

I should also mention that lst1 has the query for code and title of the books in the database.

A book may have more than one author, so I select a book in lst1 (code is the primary key) I want lst2 to display the authors of that particular selected book..

I need it to do this for further progression in the building of the database to commence!

Hope that makes more sense!

i'm sorry man i really want to help you but i am having major #(*$&Q(*#$& problems ... my whole program went to #)O*$#)(*$

I $#)#(# hate access right now... i'm going to get with a lil help from my friends