We are currently recruiting for our client based in Washington, DC. Job Description
As part of this team, you will be developing a central online government benefits application. You will be working with a diverse set of partners — and the many different individuals involved to develop increased functionality, value proposition, allocate the necessary resources, and deliver program information to meet the project milestones. This position requires 4 to 6 years of development experience.
· You will be responsible for serving as a competent, effective member of client delivery/assignment teams.
· You will focus on completing client work in accordance with established plans and quality standards.
· Concurrently, you will focus on building your competencies in the areas of basic consulting, assignment performance, functional skills, and embracing and practicing the core values of the institution.
· You will also be responsible for task coordination and management and contribute recognized functional expertise to client deliverables.
· (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, Data Modeling, etc.)
· Split time between a hands-on DBA role and Enterprise Architecture support in areas of the Data Reference Model (DRM, part of the Federal Enterprise Architecture - FEA).
· Knowledge of managing and delivering on multiple tasks
· Excellent writing skills, including status reports, deliverables, and white papers
· BA or BS degree in CS or a related field required