Unanswered: Access to Oracle Server

I need to find out a way to Migrate an Access Database to an Oracle Server. I know that there are some applications out there, such as Oracle Migrating WorkBench which basically does what i just asked for, but it saves the Database on ur hard drive, what i want is a way to save the data base on the Server instead...I also found another software called Access-to-Oracle, but i don't know if this works for saving it onto the server, but if someone could find out that'd be cool. This is what my boss wants me to do, and i've looked everywhere, the only things that i've found are ways to save onto the user's Harddrive. PLeeeeeease help

Kyo

Err... The Oracle migration workbench converts your access database to any Oracle database you point it at, wherever that might be.

Alan

Yea i've already found that, but the thing with that one, is that it saves the database onto your harddrive, i was looking for something that saves the database into the Oracle server, but i guess I could just send the database to the server, after I've converted it.

Provided Answers: 1
    I've not used this tool before, but have had a quick scan of the documentation:

http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/h...852_01/toc.htm

I would suggest that you run the tool from the soon-to-be Oracle server, & that way the datafiles will be created exactly where you want them (i.e. on the server & not on your local machine).
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.

What do you mean your harddrive, I've run it before and unless you select offline creation it will create the schema, procedures etc on your database wherever that is. If you select offline creation then it will create script files which you run against your database using sqlplus or whatever tool you use to access oracle.

Alan