Unanswered: UniVerse 10 questions

I have been working with MySql, Access, and PostgreSQL for about 4 years now and I must say UniVerse has a bit of a learning curve for me. I have recently changed jobs and find myself tasked with learning the UniVerse 10 database running on Redhat Linux 9 ES and Fedora Core 3. I would appreciate any links to documentation, software (other than UniAdmin). I have found some links on this forum but most of them seem to be dead links. I have been scoring the web in search of documentation other than IBM’s website and the few PDF’s they provide with little luck.

I have been trying the sample stuff included with the UniVerse software but still feel the need for some more useful insight.

Unfortunately the company I work for now has bought the UniVerse license a while ago and do not have any current IBM support that I know of, and IBM’s website and documentation is well…..lets just say “lacking “ anything to useful

I have a piece of software written in Java hooked up to a UniVerse 10 database that has been outsourced for about 5 years with no documentation and I will be one of the company’s first in house developers to help maintain this mess. So you can feel my pain 

IBM have heaps of documents on their site. They are very structured and give an in depth description of each function etc. There are a few beginners guides as well, mainly UK based authors. I shall some names out