Unanswered: Report Modified Date

I have written and application in 97 that checks to see if a report has been change (looking at the modified date in the MSysObjects table) and if it has then copy the newer version to the database. I converted my database to 2000 and discovered that the Modified date that shows in the Detail view of the reports does not change when the user modifies a report. Long story short, my application doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know how I can tell if a report has been modified in Access 2000?

Quote Originally Posted by DCKunkle
    I have written and application in 97 that checks to see if a report has been change (looking at the modified date in the MSysObjects table) and if it has then copy the newer version to the database. I converted my database to 2000 and discovered that the Modified date that shows in the Detail view of the reports does not change when the user modifies a report. Long story short, my application doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know how I can tell if a report has been modified in Access 2000?
    Hi DCKunkle,

Not sure exactly where you are looking when you say in the Detail View of your report. In the database window of mine (A2K) I go to View...then Details. What it does is updates the date anytime I make any kind of change to the Report. That is where you're talking about right? If so, then I'm not sure what is going on with your program. I will look around and see if I can figure out what is going on. But hang in there, I'm sure someone who knows will come along soon.

BUD