Unanswered: Runtime error 20523 - Cannot find database dll

I have created project in VB6.0 with Crystal Report ocx and created a Package but when i installed and run my app in other machine it displays an error msg "Cannot find database dll".

Can someone help me with the dependency of Crystal Report ocx.
    thanks

Crystal Report - Con not find DATABASE DLL - Runtime error '20523'

Hi all

When deploy the application in VB.6 and Crystal report, please include the following dll files to register. It should be register in system32 directory.

p2irdao.dll
    p2bdao.dll
    p2ctdao.dll
    p2sodbc.dll

thanks
    Last edited by sajikumar_b; 07-19-06 at 04:33.

hi,

i am using windows 7.
    i tried registering them. it didnt get registered.
    i tried the administrator login, safe-mode login but nothing works.
    it doesnt even get unregistered if i try it using the regsvr32 with /u parameter.

it gives me an error..
    "The module "c:\windows\system32\p2sodbc.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

Make sure that "c:\windows\system32\p2sodbc.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."

i also tried pasting the dll in the application folder.

i even downloaded the file from a website, assuming that the file might be corrupt, but in vain....
    just wondering is there any prerequisites to register the dll....

thanks in advance.
    Last edited by bhaumik.thacker; 08-13-10 at 04:59.

Now a day To complete a form by providing required information carefully filled out the job application. To become or make more fleshy. It’s Advice on answering application form questions .You've stumbled across a fantastic job opportunity but there's a form to fill in before the company will even consider.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home
    data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy
    form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing.
    No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training
    Provided. Pls visit: Data-Entry