Registered users may update to the new version of DBACentral freely. Just download and reinstall it.
Full list of current changes:
- PHP-based web pages are added to DBACentral for MySQL. Now it allows you to create PHP/HTML tables and forms for viewing and editing MySQL data through the web. You can create design web forms with tables, input controls, images, etc. using WSIWYG designer, edit HTML source directly, select preferable interface from several pre-defined templates, view the result page data directly within the application, and perform a lot of other actions, which will make your MySQL/PHP development much easier and faster.
- The secure shell (SSH) tunneling is now implemented in DBACentral. Now when creating a connection profile you can enable SSH tunneling, define the SSH host parameters and connect to your MySQL database through SSH.
- New features are added to the data forms: now the navigation bar can be linked to the grid component; the navigation bar and the filter button can also be hidden by setting the respective options off.
- Now you can tune the grid column widths when designing the form. Set the appropriate values using the Columns property within the Form Inspector.
- Errors occurred on working with MySQL v4.1.7 are now fixed.
- Fixed errors with auto-creating forms from tables, which names contain spaces or start with numbers.
- Fixed error with executing queries from forms in run-time.