I have a VB6 program to read the fields from CR10 reports. When I display a font name, with "Report.Sections(i).ReportObjects(j).Font.Name ", in some reports a wrong name is displayed. This seems to occur when the report uses a printer that is not the default Windows printer. However, the chosen printer is available on the PC, so are the fonts. The font name displayed is mostly Arial or Courier New.
When I open the report in Crystal, I see the correct font names.
When I set the default Windows printer to the printer in the report, I still do not see the correct font names.
All other fieldinformation is correct.