Location: Stamford, CT
This is a development role concentrating on Global Structured Credit Derivatives project - data feeds, data integration and database development.
· Develop software, both by extending existing systems and developing new ones from scratch.
· As part of existing team, take part in [e.g. Euro and Year 2000 investigations and remediation].
· Be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle (from analysis and specification through to testing and deployment) but with the emphasis on systems development
· Contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs.
· Work with a demanding User base, being capable of communicating on the Users’ terms.
This role is for a person who is capable of developing business-critical software in an environment that requires multitasking, flexibility and high productivity.
This is Oracle developer role within database team for the hands on database development with databases, feeds and data sources. The primary responsibilities will be the following:
· Development of data interfaces, data feeds.
· Development of PL/SQL based access libraries, batch/ loaders/ PL/SQL processes and reporting..
· Overall data quality check and reconciliation as needed to investigate concerns on other sources of the data.
· Ad-hoc reports to support data investigation within other sources as needed.