Angry Unanswered: Report margins change....Need help!!!

I have a DB with many individual reports that I made with .3" margins all around, and some reports with (Top=.8", L=.25, R=.5, Bottom =.5). My problem is when I go back and edit a report (any report), MS Access changes all the reports back to a default 1" margins all around. As you know this makes all my reports off center and on many pages.
    Is there a way I can set these margins permanently? It has become so fraustrating wasting paper everytime I edit or enter a new report into the program.
    Thank you for you help....Chuck

there is something on the microsoft MSDN website on it, and there is even a sample program to show you how to work with it.. once i find the link to it i'll post it if noone else has responded to you..........

Thanks DackJaniels.....appreciate the quick response

Quote Originally Posted by Enviva
    I have a DB with many individual reports that I made with .3" margins all around, and some reports with (Top=.8", L=.25, R=.5, Bottom =.5). My problem is when I go back and edit a report (any report), MS Access changes all the reports back to a default 1" margins all around. As you know this makes all my reports off center and on many pages.
    Is there a way I can set these margins permanently? It has become so fraustrating wasting paper everytime I edit or enter a new report into the program.
    Thank you for you help....Chuck
    Where did you do your margin changes?
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

I changed the margins on the individual reports. so when the margins are set back to the default (1"), I have to go back into each report and set the margins again.

I changed the margins on the individual reports. so when the margins are set back to the default (1"), I have to go back into each report and set the margins again.
    Not what I was asking ... WHERE (what dialog box) did you change the margins? Print Preview? Page Layout? Where?

Sorry, Change "Page setup" in the Design Layout!

Sorry, Change "Page setup" in the Design Layout!
    That is strange ... My margins stick when I adjust then there ... What Access version?

Using Access 2002