Unanswered: Kronos Workforce with CR9

I`ve been trying to modify a default report "time_detail.rpt", and been partly
    successful. This is a standard report which is intergrated with Kronos Workforce timekeeper 5.0.

The report simply displays hours worked, and a summary, based on punches for a given period of time. (Running Microsift SQL server)

What i haven`t yet succeeded in, is forcing the report to display dates who contains no punches. As of now, those days aren`t displayed in the report.

Any ideas?

Regards Bjørn Kaarstein
    InTime Nordic as

You might want to check the links between the tables. You might need to use a left outer join.

Avon Lake, OH
    I have a similar problem, which I logged on a few other forums. Here is the only reply I've received so far (from SilverSprite at Business Objects own Crystal Reports forum):

"Basically you're trying to get CR to display data that doesn't exist in the recordset. You can do this by following the steps outlined in the Charting on Print-Time Formulas white paper, found at the following link:"

I've downloaded the white paper, but haven't had the chance to try it out yet.