Unanswered: Comparing two queries

I'm not sure if this is possible, but maybe someone can tell me. I have two queries that return some of the same information. What I want to do is create something that will filter out the differences between the two queries. For instance, on one of the queries it will show an order that we've done and on the other query it doesn't. I need a new table to show that orders that are not in both.

I don't know if that makes sense, but if someone knows a way to do that I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

It seems to me there is some sort of join that you could use Via SQL. I do not know what it is , perhaps someone more knowledgable does. That said there is an unmatched record query wizard you could use to build a query.

My 2 cents.
    Though i should be scolded for recomending a wizard.
    Darasen

Unmatched records

I'd agree with Darasen and try the unmatched query wizard. You can edit this query and change it to a "make table" query. His suggestion seems like the best route for you given what you asked.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

yea i was looking to do something similar for example when we do quotes but the customer doesn't come through with the pickup

I tried the unmatched query wizard and it worked great. Thanks everyone for your help.