Question Unanswered: Replicate image object using macro

I have a image object on my worksheet on the top of first page. The worksheet is populated by data from database so there is no way to know how many pages the output will be.

Is there a way to replicate the image on all the pages of worksheet using macro in workbook_open or activate event? or some other means.

Thanks.

Bhavesh
    Last edited by bhavesh78; 01-31-05 at 20:01.

Hi bhavesh78,

Not sure if I really follow your situation and not great with Excel but still use it. Are you trying to get an Image you Pasted into a worksheet to appear at the top of all the sheets in your workbook? If so, can't you go to PageSetup, then to the SheetTab and then select Row to repeat at top and select the area where the Image is? Won't that do what you are asking? Again, not an Excel wiz but do use it some and that is what I did once I set the PageBreaks.

have a nice one,
    BUD

Thanks for your input Bud. The picture is not an image pasted in a cell but an Image Object from the control toolbox of excel.

~BS

Quote Originally Posted by bhavesh78
    Thanks for your input Bud. The picture is not an image pasted in a cell but an Image Object from the control toolbox of excel.

~BS
    Hello again,

I just did the same thing with the Image Object from the Control Toolbox and it printed at the top of each page when I went to the Print Preview. I simply selected the Area where the Image Object was and then did the Rows to Repeat at Top thingy. If that's not what you're after then I am up way too late to understand and will kindly bow out and allow someone else to assist you.

have a nice one,
    BUD
    p.s.....take a look at the sample attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Replicate image object

may be this macro could help you a little bit.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Bud's trick works but only problem is that I have to put the logo at top or bottom of the sheet.

Thanks for all your time and effort.

Bhavesh

Quote Originally Posted by bhavesh78
    Bud's trick works but only problem is that I have to put the logo at top or bottom of the sheet.

Thanks for all your time and effort.

Bhavesh
    Hi Bhavesh,

I'm afraid I'm missing something here. With the Image I placed on the sheet, it was placed at the top but can be placed at the bottom as well. According to your earlier post you wanted to :
    I have a image object on my worksheet on the top of first page.

Is there a way to replicate the image on all the pages of worksheet
    On the example I did you say it worked, meaning it showed on all pages? Correct? Still trying to get a grip on how to fix your problem but seems I am still missing something else. You want the image to show at the Top or Bottom of each page, regardless of the amount of data that will be included?

Bud (scratching my head... )

Quote Originally Posted by Bud
    Hi Bhavesh,

I'm afraid I'm missing something here. With the Image I placed on the sheet, it was placed at the top but can be placed at the bottom as well. According to your earlier post you wanted to :

On the example I did you say it worked, meaning it showed on all pages? Correct? Still trying to get a grip on how to fix your problem but seems I am still missing something else. You want the image to show at the Top or Bottom of each page, regardless of the amount of data that will be included?

Bud (scratching my head... )

Hi Bud,

Sorry for all the mis-understanding and thank you for all your help. I
    can place image on top or bottom of page and replicate it without any
    problem using ur way. Thank you for that ... but I was wondering if
    there is a way to replicate a image object (or may be a jpeg image) which is
    at center of page if data in adjoining columns of image is different on different pages.

Take it easy.

~BS