Unanswered: Access Form Help plz

I have a clent that needs a form made which has an ebtry form like his spreadsheet. It's basically a golf club that wants to sort the names out in a competition then all he has to do is complete the entry form for everyone at the same time.
    I have tried to make a database entry form like his spreadsheet but it just wont list ALL the players names in one form.

Your assistance and vast experience will be appreciated.

hb20

Problem

See if the attachment helps you in any way. There's 2 different types of forms: frmTabCustomers (example taken from the Sybex books) or an ExcelTypeView (with a search box for the name at the top.)

You can reprogram either one to fit your needs. Other than that, I can't think of anything other than maybe having a form with a List box on the left hand side and a subform next to it which is your excel type view. When a selection in the list box is clicked, it shows that record on the right side (I didn't include an example of this though.)

Maybe someone else has other input but these are the only couple of ways I could think of offhand when you have a long list of names exceeding the height of your form.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Thanks for the reply Paul, However your zip file database appears to be corrupt and I keep getting unable to open/repair Db and restart access!

hb20

Tab View or Excel View

Try this,

The last zip was saved in Access 2000. This zip files has an XP, 2000, and 97 version.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Thanks for the files again, however They still will not load. I am using Access 2003.

is it possible just to load one of the files as an mdb file and I'll see If I can download that.

Thanks mate,

Hb20