Unanswered: rescheduling sql job

Hi,

I need to reschedule a job. SQL Books suggest using sp_update_jobschedule to update the job.

But the stored proc does not exist on my system and returns:
    Could not find stored procedure 'sp_update_jobschedule'

Where can i find sp_update_jobschedule or its equivalent??

regards,
    Henry

Provided Answers: 6
    you can also go into SQL enerprise manager, expand your server name, expand management, and double click on jobs, right click on the job in question and click properties.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Thanks for the reply Thrasymachus... But i need to reschedule on an event.... say, when the admin resets the schedule through application.

Provided Answers: 6
    fromm Books Online:

"sp_update_jobschedule must be run from the msdb database.

Updating a job schedule increments the job version number."

Are you executing while logged into the msdb or is your sp execution fully qualified like 'EXEC msdb.dbo.sp_update_jobschedule @parameters = etc....
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Thanks a million.... I was looking for it in master