Unanswered: Multiple font control in report

Hello,

Is it possible to use different fonts in a control?
    I need to display a text field with "Arial" and "Wingdings 3" in the same time.
    To be clearer, think that I need the first part of the control with "Arial" and the second part with "Wingdings 3".

Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    Florin Profeanu
    floreanuprofin@yahoo.com

1 control can only have 1 font. Well, there may be a way around that with a LOT of code. For prctical puposes, no.
    However, you can put two controls directly beside one another, make the borders and backgrounds trasparent, then put a box around them with your normal control colour. Visually that will accomplish the look. Functionally, that deends on your intents.
    Darasen

Hello,

My problem is a little bit complicated.

I have created for the end user the possibility to create in runtime the text I want to display, to be more specific, he can choose the font and the text to be displayed and he produce something like: Font<Separator>Text<Separator>Font<Separator>Text< Separator> ....
    where the <Separator> is now Chr(13).

Then in the report I parse the above text and I use Me.Print to display the text.
    I found a solution at http://www.lebans.com/baseline.htm but is not working well if I mix Arial with Wingdings 3 (there is an overlapping of texts).
    But this I solved with some extra spaces in one of the texts.

I have another problem now, the string type or maybe the Me.Print is loosing the details when I want to print some chars from the "Mathematical Operators" subset of Arial font, as for example the intersection sign, char code 2229 from Unicode (hex) - this info I took from Microsoft Word XP, insert symbol.
    If I put this in a text field in a table and then I create a simple report it is shown right.
    I attach a mdb file in Access 2002.

If anyone has a clue, please let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by florin.profeanu; 02-02-05 at 02:43.
    Florin Profeanu
    floreanuprofin@yahoo.com