Unanswered: export to rtf problem

Hi

I am running an access application where I am exporting a report to an RTF file format.

I have 8 Machines in the office and 2 of them will output the report as formatted in access, the rest of the machines completely misalign the data ( i.e. one line becomes two etc.)

All machines are running windows and access XP.

Any ideas

Thanks

It might be due to the default printers for each machine having different margins.

I run into this problem a lot. I design a lot of reports that use every last inch of space on the page, and they work fine on the laser printers in the office. But unfortunately, viewing a report in Access is actually a print preview, so if someone has a different printer set up with larger margins, they can't even view it on the screen properly without first changing their printer to one with smaller margins.

I don' know if this helps at all, but you might also want to see if you're using any strange fonts or anythign like that?

Printing problem

I agree with grrr223 and had similar problems. Check your fonts. Try and use Time New Roman or Arial as a font but the stem of your problem could be the printer drivers. We had some printer driver problems when we went to XP.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)