Senior oracle apps resource availabale

Seniore Oracel Apps resource readily available.Can start on the project Immediately can relocate

Profile (Summary)
    14 years of successful experience and proven skills Software Consulting & Implementation Services, Account Management, Delivery Management, Pre Sales in the IT field.
    6 yrs. as a Technical Consultant in Oracle Applications in India, US, Sydney, Singapore and the Middle East. Strong skills in the Technical area of Oracle-7,8x, Developer 2000 (Forms 6i,4.5 and Reports 6i, 2.5) and Oracle Applications (Oracle Financials Ver. 11i, 11 and 10.7(GUI)) with expertise in Application Object Library and System Administration primarily in customization of Forms, Reports, Interfaces.
    As a Lead with top consltaing firm India (Mumbai)have been instrumental in winning the confidence of our US counterparts and bagging several engagements Offshore. Maintained hands on experience on several Oracle Applications Implementations, Suggesting approaches for Upgrade & Conversion Projects.
    Demonstrated success at building the XD Oracle Practice ground up and building strong delivery teams. Good communications and interpersonal skills. Ability to facilitate workshops, develop and motivate team and secure long-term client commitment.
    Assisting in writing Interfaces, Creating Functional & Technical Documents, Creating Alerts and Tuning of the SQL Scripts to optimize performance, and End to End Oracle ERP Implementations.
    Functional knowledge in the Financial Modules of Oracle Apps.
    Managed several projects starting from strategy definition to choosing and implementing apt technology solutions for supporting the business processes. The technology solutions include both complete custom development and implementation of packaged solutions.

If intrested pls revert ASAP

Washington DC area

Thumbs up Apps Resources

Where's the project?
    Last edited by garrydawkins; 03-03-05 at 15:21. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by garrydawkins
    Where's the project?
    I have this resource available ... not the project