Unanswered: Exporting To CSV From Recordset

Hi there I have a page that exports my information fine to a csv file but i was wondering can you format the spreadsheet in any way ?

As in

When The value of a certain column changes put the next lot of information on a different sheet untill that value changes again and so on and so on

Here is my code

<!-- #INCLUDE file ="Connection/DBConnect.asp" -->
    Dim strRequest
    strRequest = Request.QueryString("RQ")
    Dim RS, SQL

SQL = "SELECT tbl_MobileItemised.MobileNumber, tbl_Employee.FullName, tbl_OrangeSummary.PayrollNo, tbl_OrangeSummary.CostCentre, tbl_MobileItemised.Field1, tbl_MobileItemised.Field2, tbl_MobileItemised.DateCall, tbl_MobileItemised.TimeCall, tbl_MobileItemised.NumberCalled, tbl_MobileItemised.PlacedCalled, tbl_MobileItemised.CallTime, tbl_MobileItemised.Field9, tbl_MobileItemised.CallCost, tbl_MobileItemised.Peak, tbl_MobileItemised.InvoiceDate, tbl_MobileItemised.Field13, tbl_MobileItemised.Field15 FROM (tbl_OrangeSummary INNER JOIN tbl_MobileItemised ON tbl_OrangeSummary.PhoneNumber = tbl_MobileItemised.MobileNumber) INNER JOIN tbl_Employee ON tbl_OrangeSummary.PayrollNo = tbl_Employee.PayrollNo WHERE tbl_OrangeSummary.CostCentre =""" & Request.QueryString("RQ") & """;"

Set RS = ObjConn.Execute (SQL)

if Not RS.EOF Then
    Dim F, Head
    For Each F In RS.Fields
    Head = Head & ", " & F.Name
    Head = Mid(Head,3) & vbCrLf
    Response.ContentType = "text/plain"
    Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "attachment;filename=Orange_Mob_CostCentre_Itemise d_" & Request.QueryString("RQ") & ".csv"
    Response.Write Head
    Response.Write RS.GetString(,,", ",vbCrLf,"")
    Response.Redirect "OrangeExcelReportRequestError.asp?E=CCI&R="& strRequest &""
    End IF

Hope some can till me if it is possable or not and if it is point me in the right direction

Cheers for any help you give me

Christchurch, New Zealand
    You can't do it with a csv as it is not a spreadsheet as such, just a text file format that Excel and read and understand and present in a spreadsheet format.

It theory you could use the Excel objects to create a spreadsheet though. You would need to have these installed on your server though. And you would need to do a bit of work to get it all going.... but in theory it would work.