Unanswered: 10g Installation

I'm in the process of installing 10g on our Sun server.

However I'm using cgwin as the remote X11 environment. I've setup a session and can run xclock without any problem, however when running the runInstaller it complains about not being able to access the DISPLAY variable. However this is set and works using Xclock and Xcalc. Anybody had the same experience and a work around?

oracle> /cdrom/runInstaller -ignoreSysPrereqs [~]

Can't connect to X11 window server using '' as the value of the DISPLAY variable.
    Unable to start an interactive install session because of the following error:Can't connect to X11 window server using '' as the value of the DISPLAY variable. The DISPLAY environment variable should be set to <hostname or IP address>:<screen>, where the <screen> is usually '0.0'.
    Depending on the Unix Shell, you can use one of the following commands as examples to set the DISPLAY environment variable:
    - For csh: % setenv DISPLAY
    - For sh, ksh and bash: $ DISPLAY=; export DISPLAY
    Use the following command to see what shell is being used:
    echo $SHELL
    Use the following command to view the current DISPLAY environment variable setting:
    echo $DISPLAY
    - Make sure that client users are authorized to connect to the X Server.
    To enable client users to access the X Server, open an xterm, dtterm or xconsole as the user that started the session and type the following command:
    % xhost +
    To test that the DISPLAY environment variable is set correctly, run a X11 based program that comes with the native operating system such as 'xclock':
    % <full path to xclock... see below>
    If you are not able to run xclock successfully, please refer to your PC-X Server or OS vendor for further assistance.
    Typical path for 'xclock': '/usr/openwin/bin/xclock'

Managed to resolve it. I was using cygwin, which doesn't seem to work. Using a copy of X-Win32 which works fine.