Unanswered: Database letter problem

Hi, i am currently implementing a complaints and suggestion system for an estate agency using asp and access. I have 4 entities currently, employee, customer, notification and an action list. A customer submits a notification and an employee acknowledges and manages them.

An employee needs to be able to select from a drop down box in a browser a standard reply letter to contact the customer. The customers address details should be displayed at the top of the letter.

How do i go about accessing the standard letters, do i store them in the employee table in my database? and also, how do i access ms word through my browser and retrieve and display the customers name and address at the top of the standard letter? Im confused

Any help would be great and much appreciated.

Many thanks.
    John

<<
    An employee needs to be able to select from a drop down box in a browser a standard reply letter to contact the customer. The customers address details should be displayed at the top of the letter.
    >>

Well with an online ASP Web site a "letter" can be just another Web page based on data in a database.

I would expect you'd have a table for letters and one for customers similar to the sample Web DB I have that has a table for invoices (and actually another one linked to it for invoice details) and a table for customers.

To get the feel for a sample online Web database that I have previously put together:
    www.Bullschmidt.com/login.asp
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
    www.Bullschmidt.com
    Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips