Unanswered: replication conflicts?

Apparently someone tried to synchronize our design master with an older replica, so now both databases display the "replication conflicts" dialog box when opened. From the replica, when it asks if I want to resolve conflicts and I click "Yes", the resulting form shows the tables containing conflicts. When I select one and say "View" nothing happens.

Even if I delete my replica, the design master still shows the conflicts message.

Anyone know how I can get rid of this?

Thanks.
    Kit Lemmonds

Okay - I've figured out a solution to my own problem so I'm posting it for anyone else who runs into this problem. Since I knew the replication was bogus and I just wanted to get rid of the "replication errors" message that popped up, I found a very simple way to fix this:

Right click on each of the tables listed as containing conflicts and uncheck the "make replicable" checkbox. Compact and repair db, then make the tables replicable again (if you need the replication).

I'm surprised this isn't a bigger problem, especially with access db's that are handed around quite a bit.
    Kit Lemmonds