Unanswered: Query Changes by Ghost

I have a list box with SQL critera based on the form it is on. I save it, and every thing works fine...after a while, the SQL changes to referance another form.

Why is the SQL changing?

Do you have another user that could be using/saving the form?
    Inspiration Through Fermentation

Nope, I am the only one

OK, Then is the form name that the reference is changing to a valid form name. In other words, is it something you could select from the list?
    Inspiration Through Fermentation

I change the sql criteria to [frmMain] and it keeps changing to the top form in the 'forms' window. I deleted the first form, then it started changing to the new top form.

orig. code:
    Code:
    WHERE (((tblEvents.intSponsorMemberCompany)=Forms![frmMain]!ARCUSTCustomerID))
    gets changed to:

Code:
    WHERE (((tblEvents.intSponsorMemberCompany)=Forms![frmAttendee]!ARCUSTCustomerID))
    Last edited by treddinger; 02-09-05 at 14:06.

try the undocumented /decompile on a copy of your .mdb

google for access decompile and read several of the hits that result - there are many different opinions!!!! in general, the folk who suggest more steps in the process are more right than the others.

i emphasise that you should /decompile a c o p y of your .mdb! depending on the details of your code /decompile can kill your .mdb permanently so you really really don't want to use the working master.

izy
    currently using SS 2008R2