Unanswered: Recordsource shifts unexpectedly

I have a order form with two subforms on it - one shows products available, and has a button to open a "Quantity selector" form that lets the user choose a quantity and adjust the price of the product, and add it to the order. The other subform displays everything in the order.

The problem occurs when I open one record (one order), then move to another one. If I add a product to the second order, the order jumps back to the order I first opened, rather than the order I'm working on. This happens when I close the Quantity selector form.

I've tried using a bookmark, adding the code to the button that opens the quantity selector form, but this doesn't solve the problem - and at any rate that code has finished executing before the problem occurs.

Does anyone know why this is happening? And if so, what I can do about it?

I still haven't cracked this. I'm now trying OpenArgs, but can't quite figure out how to make it work. What I need to do is pass the order number of the order I'm working on from the Quantity Selector back to the Order form, and go to that record...

Sorry to waste everyone's time - Duh! The quantity selector already knew the order ID (that's how it adds to the order). So in the code for the close button, I added code to find the relevant order. In case anyone's interested...

Dim intOrder As Integer

intOrder = Me.OrderID
    DoCmd.Close
    Forms![Orders 2].SetFocus
    DoCmd.GoToControl "OrderID"
    DoCmd.FindRecord intOrder