Hi-
The db I created ages ago uses replication manager to synchronize the different offices and each user has their own replica which they sync up manually. There is a user input form with multiple tabs which has been functioning without any problems.
Several days ago I was asked to add two new fields to a table and put those fields on the user input form. I added the fields (one is a check box and the other is a text field with value list) to the db and to the forms. On my design master, they function fully, save the values to the table correctly, etc. I sync'd up with the primary db and initially they didn't function but the next day, they were working fine. However, when the users started synchronizing their replicas the fields won't work for them. The check box is grayed out and they cannot select from the drop down. This hasn't changed over the last few days.
I have checked all the permissions and they are identical to everything else, I've tried removing and recreating the fields to no avail, ... I've added fields before and have never had this problem. I'm out of ideas. Does anyone have any ideas on why this might be happening and what can be done to correct it?
I appreciate your help!
AKondra