Unanswered: VBA - Drill Down List Box problem

Hi All -

Ok I have a form with a list box that lists the details of an order (the order information like, company, date, etc. is on the top of the form). The list box populated with the details of that particular order. I have a second list box that I want to populate on click of a detail. Each detail has it's own unique detail for the order. The problem is that the first list box is bound to the form via the orderID. The second list box is bound to the form via the orderID also, but I want it to populate on double click with just a small portion of the overall. That may not make the most sense, but I hope the example helps.

OrderID=1
    List box #1 - Populated with Item#1, Item#2, & Item#3
    List box #2 - Populated with Details #4, #5, & #6 of Item #1, plus details #1,#2, & #3 of item #3

I want list box #2 to be empty until I click on an Item. Clicking on Item#2 will not place any results in list box #2 (there are no further details), but if I were to click on Item#1, then Listbox #2 would be populated with Details #4, #5, & #6

Help!

The question is do you want to hide what's not selected from listbox 1 or do you want to load the details on the fly?
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Either is fine with me - I just want it to work correctly! =)