Unanswered: Saving Access form in .pdf format

I have a form in an access database that I want to be able to save as is as a .pdf file. The recipient does not need to be able to fill in the form, only print it, so basically I just need to save the image of the form in .pdf format. Can you help me out with this?

Do you have a pdf printer installed in your pc? If yes then While you are at the formView File Menu > Print Select your pdf printer. That is all.

I found this in my archives....it may be what you're looking for (take attachement). I got this off the net somewhere but have never personally tried it.

Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLynx
    I found this in my archives....it may be what you're looking for (take attachement). I got this off the net somewhere but have never personally tried it.

Has some errors in it and you need the Adobe libraries ...

newtocode,

You might want to try googling for CutePDF Writer ... It does work. It's free.
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Provided Answers: 59
    Quote Originally Posted by M Owen
    ....You might want to try googling for CutePDF Writer ... It does work. It's free.
    and very slow on all but the most pwerfull machines (say 3Ghz proc , 2GB DDR800Mhz memory), and requires Ghostscript to be installed

If you have someone with a PDF writer in your organisation, take a screen dump of the form & paste it into Word or something similar, and get them to print it into a PDF.

I seem to remember that some of the earlier PDF writers could be shared accross a network (Version 3.01 I think), before Adobe cottoned onto that one and stopped it.