Exclamation Unanswered: Eep. Urgent... deleted my security.mdw file. Can I recover?

Hi,
    I was trying to fix an earlier problem I posted below, and I deleted the security.mdw file for my access database. Now I can't even get in! :*(

Need help..

-Cherish

Hello,

I was dumb. I have been working on a database on my company's server, and then I ran the "security wizard." Unfortunately, it does not let me have exclusive access to my source file now.

I set myself up as an administrator, and from a shortcut it generated on my desktop, I can log in and still access my tables and other design stuff. However, when I go to the filepath where the database lives, it just kind of laughs at me and won't let me have exclusive use. It doesn't even let me log in.

Now if I was the only one using it, it wouldn't be a problem, but I need to install this lil guy on everyone's laptops, and they're going to need something more than read-only access.

Can anyone tell me what stupid thing I might have done, and perhaps how to reverse it?

Thanks!

I will now proceed to bang my head against the wall. Stupid stupid stupid...

Yes I can! I <3 the internet.

But I still can't edit

Time to bail ... Create a new DB and import your objects from the old one ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Ah, but I can't import, I don't have access to it

I'm going old school way... creating whole new dbase.